Sunday, June 20, 2010

Jim Warny's Report Part II

Last weekend saw more success at Poulnacappel

19/06/09

Upon arrival I noted the water level was up from last week and the visibility went down to 0,5m.
Progress thru the cave was considerably slower than last week.
I had planed to bring an extra stage bottle but abandoned it fairly soon into the dive.
Despite the slow progress I managed to add an other 230m still heading E reaching a new deep point of -43m.
Deco was a bit cold due to a minor leak (p-valve problem).

Max depth: 43M
Total BT: 164min

20/06/09

Joined by Artur we setup for another few dives.
I continued the exploration and was able to add 210m and reach a depth of -47m.
This time I brought 3 stage bottles and dropped one of them on the way (400m in).
These dives are starting to cover a long distance and considerable depth so next time I thing more gas will have to be staged to push further.

Artur did a dive on 21/06/09 but I let him report that one.

Jim Warny

No comments:

Post a Comment